Thank you for visiting my resource page!
Sometimes I think that all the other tasks I do as a blogger take more time than the writing itself. These things can zap your energy and completely wipe out your creative process. Fortunately there are many tools out there that can help you free up some of your time so that you can get back to what is really important:writing.
Get Serious, Go Self-Hosted
It has almost been a year now that I decided to purchase my domain name and move my blog from wordpress.com to a self-hosted, wordpress.org. If you are considering making the switch, you can read my step by step tutorial here.
My Resources page details all of my most recommended products and services – products that I personally use everyday in my blogging and online marketing business. These are tools that I recommend to anyone who is looking to take their business to the next level. Note: some of these links are affiliate links.
Building Your Blog
- Domain Registration: GoDaddy
- Web Hosting: Liquid Web-They are a little more pricier but very reliable with excellent support.
- Web Platform: WordPress.org (self-hosted)-The only way to go if you want to make your blog your business.
- Blog Security: Wordfence
- Back-Up And Move: Back-Up Buddy
Designing Your Blog
- WordPress Themes: Elegant Themes-They are amazing! You can do anything! I am using the Divi Theme.
- Stock Images: Pixabay-Free images with no attribution needed.
- Design Your Own Logos/Graphics: Canva-Great for beginners and super easy to use.
- Email Marketing: MailChimp
- Website Optin Bar: OptimMonster
- Lead Capture Forms: OptimMonster
- Linky Party Hosting: InLinkz
- Sell Your Services: PayPal
- Ad Placement: Google Adssense
- Scheduling, sharing and recycling content on social media: Shareist
- Automate Your Pinning: Board Booster
- Social Sharing Plug In: Social Warfare
- Twitter Follow Manager: Manage Flitter
WordPress Free PlugIns-Search In PlugIns On Dashboard
- Askimet-prevent comment spam
- WordPress SEO By Yoast– Optimize your SEO
- Redirection– Correct and redirect broken links
- Comment Reply By Yoast– Send readers that have left comments to a page, link or opt-in of your choice.
- Related Posts By Zemanta– Super fast and does not slow your site down.
- Remove Posts From Home Page– Publish new posts and hide them from your feed.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products & services that I use and love myself.